Part-Time Saturday Receptionist
A vacancy has arisen for someone to work as a Saturday Receptionist, from 10am to 4pm on alternate Saturdays. Flexibility to cover ‘swap days’, sickness or holiday for the other receptionists would be an advantage. As this is a pivotal role in the nursing home, we want someone who has a pleasant and friendly disposition with a polite and professional telephone manner that can do the following
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with routine enquiries, and writing and relaying clear and accurate messages to both residents and staff, either verbally or via email.
- Greeting and directing visitors.
- Assisting residents with basic admin tasks & answering queries from them or their families.
- Some basic clerical tasks ie printing, photocopying, faxing, data entry; experience of MS Office, especially Word and Outlook are therefore desired.
- Arranging and booking taxis.
- Dealing with weekend newspapers requests and associated queries.
- Receiving and checking deliveries.
- Responding to general enquiries.
- Undertaking such other duties as may be mutually determined from time to time
- Flexibility to cover ‘swap days’, sickness, holiday for the other receptionists would be an advantage.
- Must have transport to get here because of our location. Free Parking available.
- Hourly rate of pay depending on experience.
- All prospective employees are required to complete and submit to an Enhanced DBS check
CLOSING DATE 5PM ON WEDNESDAY 31ST JULY