We are looking for the ideal candidate to join our Activities and Wellbeing team. This role is perfect for someone who is imaginative, patient as well as outgoing with a sense of humour. Able to motivate others, with great time management and organisational skills, alongside enjoying teamwork.
19.5 hours a week, to be worked over Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 10am to 5pm with a half hour lunch break. Occasionally you may be required to work extra hours to cover sickness absence and annual leave for other members of the team, so some flexibility is required.
Purpose of Position
- The key responsibility is to help organise and deliver a programme of varied activities to our lovely residents and support them to take part.
Fixed Hourly Contract Benefits
- Bank Holiday Enhancements
- FREE DBS check.
- FREE onsite parking
- FREE Homecooked meals, and refreshments that are varied weekly.
- Contributory Pension Scheme – Employee 5%, Employer 3%.
- Health Cash Plan & Employee Assistance Scheme: Cashback towards regular dental/optical costs.
- Membership to the Westfields exclusive deals and discounts club, valid at 100s of retailers.
- Refer a Friend to Birtley who successfully passes our Induction and Training Scheme and earn yourself a £250 bonus*.
Following A Successful Probation Access To
- Techscheme.co.uk: Powered by Apple & PC World/Curry. Get the latest tech through your* employer and spread the cost with up to 12 monthly payments from your salary.
- Cyclescheme.co.uk: Save 25-39% of the cost of a new bike & accessories whilst also *spreading the cost.
* Terms and conditions apply.