Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? An opportunity has arisen for someone with and warm and friendly disposition with a keen interest in nutrition and hydration or be willing to improve relevant knowledge in this area. Join our close-knit team and bring a smile to our residents and benefits to your career. You will be patience and understanding, well organised and able to use your own initiative to go the extra mile to ensure our residents and their guests have what they need.
Ideally you will work a shift pattern of 5 days a week between 9am to 2pm worked as part of a rota and to include some weekend working. Some flexibility regarding hours may be possible for the right candidate.
Purpose of Position
- Supervising and serving meals to our residents and their guests ensuring that no resident feels in any way rushed or pressured to finish a meal.
- Ensuring that all guest meal bookings are recorded accurately for ordering and accounts purposes.
Fixed Hourly Contract Benefits
- Bank Holiday Enhancements
- FREE DBS check
- FREE onsite parking
- FREE Homecooked meals, and refreshments that are varied weekly
- Contributory Pension Scheme – Employee 5%, Employer 3%
- Health Cash Plan & Employee Assistance Scheme: Cashback towards regular dental/optical costs
- Membership to the Westfields exclusive deals and discounts club, valid at 100s of retailers
- Refer a Friend to Birtley who successfully passes our Induction and Training Scheme and earn yourself a £250 bonus*.
Following A Successful Probation Access To
- Techscheme.co.uk: Powered by Apple & PC World/Currys. Get the latest tech through your employer* and spread the cost with up to 12 monthly payments from your salary.
- Cyclescheme.co.uk: Save 25-39% of the cost of a new bike & accessories whilst also *spreading the cost.
* Terms and conditions apply.
You can demonstrate your COVID-19 vaccination status using the NHS COVID Pass service via the following routes:
- The NHS App
- The NHS Website
- The NHS COVID Pass Letter
- The NHS appointment card cannot be used as proof of vaccination status.