Services & Support...
With seven day onsite Warden support, you will have someone there to call on every day. Our Wardens will always encourage what you can do, to further promote your independence for as long as possible, whilst assisting with life's everyday challenges.
Monthly Support Package
The support package costs £3,250.00 per month and includes:
- Daily onsite Warden support
- Daily cooked lunch and evening home-made soup
- Laundry & ironing (drop off & collection service)
- Cleaning twice a week
- Free Wi-Fi
- All utility bills (except Council Tax & TV License)
- Use of the Birtley House maintenance team, Tony & Mariuz
- The gardens are all managed by our head gardener Matt
- 24 hr security & emergency call facilities to the Birtley House staff, should an emergency arise
- Free parking for the Resident and any visitors
Meals and Dining
Birtley Mews Residents prepare breakfast in their own apartment
Birtley Mews Residents have their own spacious dining room which looks out over the Mews Courtyard. Here a two course, homemade lunch is served.
Homemade soup and sandwiches are served to Residents in their apartment, if they wish.
Why Birtley Mews?
All our properties have wonderful views to the open countryside and benefit from being situated within the beautiful Birtley House Estate, giving Mews occupants access to our multiple landscaped gardens, house activities and events.
The all-inclusive package is designed with you in mind, it supports independence with worry-free living that leaves you with the time you need to enjoy your life, with your friends and family.